After an unexpected academic year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, 22 brilliant seniors completed Catholic Social Tradition Capstone projects in the spring of 2021.
- "Racial Disparities in High School Advanced Courses" by Josie Wesseler
- "'The Lord Sets the Prisoner Free': Catholic Social Tradition, Prison Abolition, and the Neuroscience of Redemption" by Mary Killeen McCans
- "Bridging Social Dissonance by Disseminating Harmony: The CST Core Principles Through Song" by Carolyn Cleary
- "Who is My Neighbor? Catholic Social Teaching and the California Housing Crisis" by Patrick Caslin
- "Catholic Social Tradition Pastoral Plan for Valley Youth Group, Wasilla, Alaska" by Molly Link